2021 Hackett 1000: Improve Liquidity, Release Cash across Three Elements of Working Capital
Learn how your company can improve liquidity in the post-pandemic environment
The pandemic drove significant changes in working capital performance among the 1000 largest non-financial U.S. companies in 2020, according to The Hackett Group’s latest annual Working Capital Study. Drops in revenue and cost of goods sold were seen in many industries, and this was a major factor affecting overall working capital performance, the survey found. Companies also dramatically slowed payments to suppliers, and disrupted demand and unsold products drove inventory to higher levels.
You will gain key insights including:
- The best and worst performers in working capital management by industry
- Your working capital performance compared with top performers
- Guidance for how different types of companies can use working capital to improve liquidity post-pandemic environment
- Total working capital opportunity in key areas (inventory, accounts payable, accounts receivable)
- Insights into the working capital-related questions companies should be considering for the coming year
- Key opportunities for working capital improvement
Form submissions have been closed.