What are the key issues for 2019, and how do Procurement organizations plan to address them?
Find out what Procurement executives will be focusing on in 2019.
Understand the leading issues and priorities of Procurement organizations for the coming year. The Hackett Group’s 2019 Key Issues Study focuses on identifying the top Procurement concerns and the specific actions companies are taking to address them.
Participate in this complimentary study to learn:
- Key Procurement challenges and opportunities in 2019
- Projected change in Procurement staffing levels and operating budgets
- How your top priorities compare with other Procurement organizations
- Critical steps to overcome barriers and take advantage of opportunities
- Top business trends and enterprise strategic priorities that will most impact Procurement’s agenda in 2019
Study participants will receive composite research results and an exclusive invitation to a webcast that will discuss important findings from the research.
Please be assured that your responses will remain completely confidential. For more information about this study, please contact Jimmy LeFever.