Using Analytics to Improve Supply Chain Performance
Most supply chain leaders know that digital transformation will fundamentally change supply chains, but less than 50% have a strategy for digital transformation, according to research by The Hackett Group. Developing a capability in analytics and insight-driven decision making is critical to digital transformation and should be a focus for supply chain leaders. This complimentary research highlights the increasing importance of supply chain analytics and why the benefits are too significant to be ignored.
Download this research and learn:
- How analytics can improve supply chain performance
- An actionable framework for supply chain digital transformation
- Key trends in analytics use cases with direct impact on cost, quality, service and inventory performance
- Common challenges to supply chain digital transformations and how to overcome them
- How to align your analytics with business goals and strategies