2023 CHRO Agenda: Human Resources Top Priorities and Critical Actions to Succeed
Helping the enterprise to develop a new kind of leader who is better suited to meeting today’s complex business and organizational challenges has moved to the top priority for HR in 2023. Also, approximately 70% of HR leaders cited “Adapt talent acquisition strategies to dynamic labor markets” as key improvement initiative for 2023.
Download The Hackett Group’s insightful e-book to learn:
- Top 10 priorities for HR executives
- Changes/enhancements planned in 2023 to enable the remote or hybrid workforce
- Changes in workload, staffing, budget and technology spend projections
- Key actions to improve talent management for a hybrid workplace
- Seven critical areas HR needs to focus on in 2023