2021 Purchase-to-Pay Performance Study
Participants in The Hackett Group’s 2021 Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) Study will gain the following:
- Baseline assessment of current-state performance and quantified placement on the Hackett Value Grid
- Framework of best practices to reduce costs, increase process efficiency and effectiveness, and optimize working capital across the end-to-end P2P process
- Benchmark of top performer organizations and the associated capabilities that maximize outcomes
- Top performance targets for key drivers of process cost, cash and spend
- Identification of areas for process improvement across purchasing operations and accounts payable
This study is intended for leaders in purchasing operations and accounts payable, who have direct responsibility for managing key segments of the end-to-end P2P process.
Please be assured that your responses will remain completely confidential. For more information about this study, please contact Laura Gibbons.
The Hackett Group’s 2021 Purchase-to-Pay Performance Study is open until May 28, 2021 at no cost to participants.